Business Professional Job In Buffalo, New York
WNY Field Office Residential Treatment Facilities Child SpecialistNext Steps... Apply Now
Type Regular Full-Time
FLSA Status Exempt
Corporation Name DePaul Community Services (DCS)
1.0 Full-time Equivalent, to work in the NYS's Office of Mental Health's Western New York Field Office (WNYFO) in Buffalo, NY under the supervision of its Coordinator for Child and Family Services.
- Coordinate the Western Region's Pre-Admission Certification Committee process.
- Work with 5 Residential Treatment Facilities (RTFs) in the Western Region to manage bed reservation and hospital reservation systems.
- Complete reviews to Transition Coordinator programs, disseminate reports and monitor implementation of Performance Improvement Plans; monitor flex funds; and convene meetings.
- Provide technical assistance to the five RTFs in the Western Region.
- Participate in OMH licensing and monitoring visits.
- Attend meetings throughout Western Region and in Albany, as needed.
- Process wavier requests from RTFs.
- Generate and distribute data reports as needed.
- Responsible for special projects
A Master's Degree in the Human Services field with 5 years of clinical experience. Licensure preferred.