Business Professional Job In Albany, New York
Housing SpecialistNext Steps... Apply Now
Category Supported Housing
Type Regular Full-Time
FLSA Status Non-Exempt
Department Supported Housing
Corporation Name DePaul Community Services (DCS), Living Opportunities of DePaul (LOD)
Responsible for the oversight of clients enrolled in the Supported Housing portion of the SP SRO housing.
DIRECT SERVICE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, monitor and update housing support plans to identify which services DePaul is to provide to maximize clients success.
- Assists in linkage to any necessary support services such as mental health treatment, medical, vocational and educational services.
- Networks with support services such as mental health treatment, medical, vocational and educational services.
- Assists clients in accessing and keeping all financial entitlements they are eligible for.
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date records.
- Assists the other staff in the building by performing essential duties in their absence.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Attend county SPOA meetings as part of DePaul's intake team to help with admission decisions.
- Assess referrals to determine if SP SRO is an appropriate level of care for individuals.
Education: Bachelor's degree or 4 years of mental health experience
Experience: One year working in human services field preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Other: Valid New York State driver's license. Must meet qualifications set by agency's clean driver record policy.
*Use of personal vehicle required.