Family Medicine Job In Hilo, Hawaii
Family Medicine Faculty Physician needed in Hawaii CPH# JOB-2538990Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered full and complete medical benefits, four weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-bonus, CME time, a 401K retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
This is your rare chance to join a vibrant and thriving facility in beautiful Hawaii. The sleepy town is right next to beaches, rain forests, waterfalls, and majestic mountains. Hawaii is a great place to visit and an even better place to work, but only if you want to live in paradise.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other FM jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
Call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 for full details or reply with an updated copy of you CV and references to email@example.com.
- Family medicine physician needed
- Clinical or teaching experience desired
- 18 plus patients per day
- Board certified or board eligible in family medicine
- Work with other physicians and mid-levels
- Competitive comp and benefits
- Four weeks vacation to start
- 401K retirement package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.