Vascular Surgery Job In Indiana
Vascular Surgery Opportunity in Indiana CPH# JOB-2538886Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with productivity bonuses. You will be offered student loan repayment up to $100K, malpractice coverage, full family medical benefits, 30 days of PTO, five days of CME time and a $5K stipend, a $50K sign-on bonus, life insurance, $10K relocation reimbursement, and a 403(b) retirement package.
Come live and practice in this city situated between Indianapolis, IN, Cincinnati, OH, and Columbus, OH. This is a small community in east central Indiana with a low cost of living, historic architecture, and multiple universities and colleges. It is an award-winning city is a great place to settle down or raise a family.
CompHealth was founded in 1979 and is now the largest physician staffing agency in the U.S. Because we work with thousands of facilities throughout the country, we can find the right vascular surgery job and location for you.
To get started, please contact Ron Bansak directly at 203.663.9362 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org..
- Full vascular surgery position (opened and closed)
- Endovascular and peripheral procedures
- Must be BE or BC in vascular surgery
- Final-year fellows will be provided a stipend
- Student loan repayment up to $100K
- Malpractice coverage, medical benefits, life insurance, 403(b) retirement
- 30 days of PTO, 5 days of CME time and a $5K stipend
- $50K sign-on bonus, $10K relocation reimbursement
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.