Anesthesiology Job In La Plata, Maryland
Ongoing Opportunity in MarylandNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
- OB (about 800 births), Endo, B&B cases, general surgical, ortho, GYN, and urology are biggest volume; little OOR needs (no hearts)
- 4 Docs/4 CRNAs
- 5 locations, 4 ORs, 1 procedure/endo room) 2 rooms run until 5 or 6pm
- Beeper Call
- Medically directed
- Model: 4 physicians & 4 CRNAs with 5 anesthesia locations daily and 2 rooms run until 5p or 6p
- Call is by pager and 2nd call is rarely called in
- 4 ORs & 1 Procedure room; anesthesia floats to cover L&D and any OOR needs which are minimal, occasional radiology. They run 2 rooms until 6pm & then Call only which is 1 physician and 1 CRNA by pager (Physicians end up taking most of the 2nd call since CRNAs call pay was below FMV). No elective cases on weekend.
, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike.