Hospitalist Job In Watertown, New York
Hospitalist Opportunity in New YorkNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Mica Sylvain: Sign in to view
We are seeking a Hospitalist to join our team at Samaritan Medical Center in Watertown, NY. This is a very stable and rewarding position within a synergetic team environment.
· Competitive annual salarieswith relocation, sign-on bonuses and full benefits including, medical, dental, vision, CME and Malpractice
· Flexible schedules of 7 on/7 off providing a perfect work/life balance
· Onsite Patient Information Coordinators who provide billing and coding administrative support
· Ongoing training through our CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit
· The strength of a nationwide Hospitalist group with organizational stability and a supportive leadership team comprised exclusively of physicians
For more information contact Mica Sylvain. Call: 208-292-4088, email: email@example.com, visit: apogeephysicians.com
· Watertown, NY is located less than 1.15 hours from Syracuse, NY
· The area offers several outdoor recreational opportunities such as The Black River, Edwards Nature Trail, Oswego County Trail, Robb Park, Rivergate trail and Sackets Harbor Battlefield History Trail
· The Black River is 125 miles long and provides locals and visitors with adventure through the seasons; with guided white-water rafting trips you will see more than just white caps, with miles of beautiful hanging trees and vines, numerous waterfalls and fossils
· Enjoy a fun family outing by exploring the 32-acre New York State Zoo at Thompson Park, home to an abundance of wildlife; experience the sights and interactions with animals indigenous to New York, endangered animals from neighboring countries such as Canada and many more
· The Dry Hill Ski Area offers affordable skiing, snowboarding and tubing opportunities and is accommodating of all ages and skill levels; after a day on the mountain, warm up and enjoy the comfort of the Fireside Lounge with food and drink while seated around their large, roaring fireplace
· Educational activities are also available, Watertown, NY is home of the Jefferson County Historical Society Museum and Sci-Tech Museum are open all year round; Sci-Tech Museum is a hands-on educational museum for children of all ages to enjoy and experience
· There are 8 schools in the Watertown School District; 5 elementary schools, 2 middle schools and 1 high school
· Watertown’s cost of living with its high-quality schools, healthcare and affordable housing in both residential and rural communities is well below the United States average
Apogee Physicians is the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation. Over the last fifteen years we have successfully grown from 22 doctors in two local hospitals to over 750 physicians and nurse practitioners in 26 states. We are guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice. We believe the foundation of our success lies in our ability to partner with the best physicians in the country; physicians, just like you.
Apogee Physicians is committed to Delivering the Apogee Promise of Safety, Quality, Service and Value every day, to every patient. The Apogee Promise is defined as: Safety - the absence of avoidable harm. Quality - when the best practice becomes the common practice. Service - exceeding expectations. Value - delivering the best for less.