Interventional Cardiology Job In Fort Wayne, Indiana
Interventional Cardiology Position - Northern INDIANA - Private Group PracticeNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Jenny Lee: Sign in to view
Allen County Cardiology in Partnership with Lutheran Health Network Ft. Wayne, IN is seeking a BE/BC Interventional Cardiologist to join this cardiology group. Will also have access to multidisciplinary group of CV surgeons, Non-Invasive Cardiologists, electrophysiologists, Advanced Heart Failure and Heart Transplant Cardiologists in Ft. Wayne, IN.
Current and recent Cardiology fellows are encouraged to apply.
This position can include Visa support.
Allen County Cardiology:
- Highlights:Accredited Chest Pain Center, American College of Cardiology Cath Lab Accreditation.
- Advanced Imaging all within the cardiac service line: 3D Echo, Nuclear, Cardiac MRI, Cardiac CT
- Research opportunities available within our own research organization
- 3 Cath Labs
- Cerner EMR with Lumedx Cardiac PACS
- Ability to tailor your key responsibilities to your strengths
A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include:
*Competitive Base Salary plus Incentive
*Commencement Bonus and/or Signing Bonus
*Potential for Medical Education Debt Repayment
*Potential for fellowship stipend
*CME, Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
*Health, Retirement & Vacation
Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Rated #1 city in Indiana to raise your kids
- Second largest city in Indiana with a population of 360,000+ and clinical draw of 1.2M
- Always ranked in the top 10 Lowest Cost of Living cities in the country
- Excellent public, private, and parochial schools, as well as colleges and universities
- Active academic community, including Indiana University School of Medicine and The Fort Wayne Medical Education Program, a family practice residency program
- 87 public parks, 25 golf courses, 25 miles of connected trails for walking, running, hiking and biking, and 300 lakes within 50 miles
- Family activities: the award winning Children’s Zoo and Science Central Art and cultural: Fort Wayne Philharmonic, Fort Wayne Museum of Art, and the Botanical Conservatory
- Rated #1 city in the country for minor league sports (baseball, basketball, football, hockey, and NCAA Division I college sports)
- Close to Indianapolis (two hours), Chicago, Cincinnati, and Detroit (three-hours)
- www.visitfortwayne.com, www.cityoffortwayne.org, www.fwchamber.org
Members of the Lutheran Health Network, which is owned by Community Health Systems, include Bluffton Regional Medical Center, Dukes Memorial Hospital, Dupont Hospital, Kosciusko Community Hospital, Lutheran Hospital, The Orthopedic Hospital, RediMed, Rehabilitation Hospital of Fort Wayne, St. Joseph Hospital and CommunityMemorialHospital (an affiliate).
The community of Fort Wayne, Indiana is a great place to live and work; earning the All-American City Award and the City of Livability Award. Our community is affordable with a cost of living 9% below national average. The education system includes universities, colleges and excellent private and public schools. Art and cultural activities are abundant with an award winning zoo, nature trails, orchestra, museum in addition to professional sports, minor league and Division I college sports. Furthermore, it is a short drive to major metropolitan areas like Indianapolis, Chicago and Cincinnati.
Medical practices attracted to city
Fort Wayne is one of the best places in the country to open a medical practice, according to a Pennsylvania-based firm that estimates small-business values.
Fort Wayne ranked fourth in the latest rankings from BizEquity. Business values are based on what they would be sold for in the open market, said Tom Taulli founder of BizEquity, which released the rankings Friday.
Taulli said 150 cities with populations exceeding 100,000 were evaluated for the study. Indianapolis ranked 15th.
BizEquity’s rankings consider revenue, number of employees, local economic environment and market share. The firm doesn’t consider medical practices valued at more than $10 million, Taulli said.
Lutheran Hospital is a 435-bed facility located in Fort Wayne, Ind. The hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) and offers a wide range of services, including Cardiac Services (including cardiac research), Pediatrics, OB, Oncology, Orthopedics, Occupational Medicine, Heart Transplantation, Emergency Medicine, Sleep Lab, Inpatient and Outpatient Surgery and a Diabetes Treatment Center. HealthGrades recognized Lutheran with the 2005 Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence(r).