Pediatrician Job In Bluffton, Indiana
Pediatrician Position - Northeast INDIANANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Jenny Lee: Sign in to view
Bluffton Regional Medical Center in Bluffton, IN seeks to recruit a BC/BE Pediatrician to join the Bluffton Medical Group of multispecialty physicians. Bluffton is part of Lutheran Health Network, an 8 hospital comprehensive health system in northeastern Indiana.
- General pediatrics, inpatient consults, outpatient clinic
- Community in need of coverage = busy immediately!
- 10 days of call coverage per month but minimal call volumes
- Outpatient clinic conveniently located within the hospital
- *No Visa support.
A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include:
- Competitive Base Salary (based on MGMA guidelines) plus Incentive (WRVUs)
- Commencement and/or Signing Bonus
- Medical Education Debt Repayment
- Fellowship Stipend (if applicable)
- Relocation Expenses
- CME, Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
- Health and Retirement
Bluffton, located in northeastern Indiana, is a welcoming small town of 10,000 residents. It is just south of Fort Wayne, a short drive from Indianapolis and a few hours from Chicago, Cincinnati and Detroit.
- Affordable cost of living: 21 percent below the national average
- Excellent educational opportunities: private/public schools in the area; multiple colleges/universities within 30 miles
- Recreation: arts, family entertainment, golf courses, state park, river greenway trail and outdoor activities
Wells County offers a safe, family-oriented atmosphere conducive to a great quality of life for physicians in virtually any stage of practice. With strong schools, a nationally award-winning parks & rec department, and a beautiful state park, there is something for everyone. Close proximity to Indiana’s second largest city provides opportunities for participation in an expanded cultural and sports scene. The cost of living is below the national average, and housing options abound – from charming Victorians to modern conveniences.
Bluffton Regional Medical Center, in Bluffton, Ind., is located just 30 minutes south of Fort Wayne, Ind. The 79-bed, acute care facility is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO). Services offered by the hospital include the Community Cancer Center, Pediatrics, Medical/Surgical, Inpatient and Outpatient Surgery, Intensive Care, Continuing Care, Obstetrical Services, Emergency Services, Business Health Services, Rehabilitation Services, Counseling, Home Health Care, Weight Management Center and a full range of Diagnostic Services.