Emergency Medicine Job In Kissimmee, Florida
Emergency Medicine - AcademicNext Steps... Apply Now
Envision Physician Services and Osceola Regional Medical Center are seeking Emergency Medicine Core Faculty to join our team in Kissimmee, Florida.
Osceola Regional is home to one of Florida’s newest emergency medicine residency programs in partnership with the UCF College of Medicine having started July 2016. The UCF COM/HCA GME Consortium Emergency Medicine Residency Program has the benefit of being a new program, offering the ability to provide a cutting-edge learning environment using the latest educational ideas and theories.
- 82,000 combined annual ED visits: 66,000 Main ED and 16,000 Peds ED
- Level II Trauma Center
- EM Residency partnership between the UCF College of Medicine and Osceola Regional Medical Center started 2016
- Main ED: 55-bed ED and Fast Track Treatment area
- Meditech Documentation EMR
- 9-bed PEDS ED with dedicated staff: 24 hrs of physician coverage
- Secondary Stand Alone ER Campus located in Hunters Creek in South Orlando next to the JW Marriot and Ritz
- Stellar subspecialty backup due to trauma designation - trauma surgeons and anesthesia in-house 24/7
Envision Physician Services provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s services at more than 900 facilities in 48 states. We support our physicians and advance practice providers with the resources needed to deliver high-quality patient care, allowing clinicians to focus on medicine, not its administrative burden. With clients across the country, you’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs and goals at any stage of your career.