Pediatric Hospitalist Job In Jersey City, New Jersey
Pediatrics - Pediatrician - HospitalistNext Steps... Apply Now
Envision Physician Services is seeking a full-time, board eligible or board certified Pediatric Hospitalist for our established Pediatric Hospitalist program at Jersey City Medical Center in Jersey City, NJ. Coverage includes the inpatient pediatric service, newborn nursery coverage, and consults to the ED. The staffing model provides for work/life balance and flexibility in scheduling with a call from home setup.
- Guaranteed base salary with potential for extra shifts
- Work/life balance – Off more than half the month
- Daytime hours based on volume -- Call from home – 1 in 3 rotation
- Robust benefits including medical, dental, vision, ST/LT disability, and 401k (effective day 1!)
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Staffing Model: 3 Pediatric Hospitalists (5 Neonatologists for Level III NICU service)
- Flexible scheduling with 2 partners
- 10-shifts per month on average
- Typical Day
- Rounds on the pediatric inpatient floor (ADC 3)
- Newborn Nursery (2,200 annual deliveries)
- Mon – Fri: Split newborn census with Neonatologist (Neo coverage in-house for Level III NICU);
- Sat, Sun: See all newborns
- Consults to ED
- Pediatric Subspecialist support via telemedicine to beginning in February 2019 through Rutgers partnership
- Hospital has future plans to further develop pediatric center with a Pediatric ED (4-Pediatric ED beds) and an adjacent pediatric inpatient unit
With over 30 years of high-quality Women’s & Children’s services and more than 100 service contracts, Envision Physician Services is a trusted strategic partner for established hospitals and health systems. Combining a national infrastructure with local support, our breadth and depth of clinical and operational resources allow our physicians to spend more time on what matters: delivering high-quality care. We offer competitive compensation, a robust benefits package effective on day one, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
Envision Physician Services provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s services at more than 900 facilities in 48 states. We support our physicians and advance practice providers with the resources needed to deliver high-quality patient care, allowing clinicians to focus on medicine, not its administrative burden. With clients across the country, you’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs and goals at any stage of your career.