Anesthesiology Job In Kearney, Nebraska
Short-Term need in NebraskaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
- MDAs have 1st and 2nd call because they can be called in, so if the first one is in surgery or with a patient, they call the doc who is on 2nd call
- Typical cases include trauma, neurosurgical, general, vascular and cardiac.
- No supervision of CRNAs, but provide assistance when necessary.
- Some pediatric emergencies and are only called for high risk OB.
- Requirements: Physician must have TEE proficiency/certification & Active NE license
, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike.