Nurse Practitioner Job In Tucson, Arizona
Psychiatric Nurse PractitionerNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Sylvia Congleton: Sign in to view
- Customize your own work schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation with uncapped bonuses
- Support of a physician, behavioral health clinicians and a regional leadership team
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Practice at the top of your license—enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
- Challenging, yet safe environment for prescribers with pharmacy support
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Free CME and professional development opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute
- Zenith communication app allows you to consult with colleagues and stay connected
Tucson in Brief
Tucson, located at the base of the Santa Catalina mountains in southern Arizona, offers the best of both worlds: the progress and innovation of a metropolitan community and the friendly, caring atmosphere of a small town. Residents embrace their lifestyle, which includes a unique blend of ethnic influences.
The Tucson File
- Education. Tucson Unified and Catalina Foothills School Districts are focused on student achievement and offers Student Choice, allowing parents to choose their child's school.
- Real Estate. Tucson's housing market is favorable to buyers, but prices are not as volatile as they are in many other parts of the country.
- Family. Tucson is definitely a family-oriented community. Many new residents have chosen to relocate to enjoy small-town ambience with big city perks.
- Culture. Tucson's rich cultural heritage is evident in many of its cultural attractions, including museums, galleries and national parks.
- Recreation. Tucson is a wonderful outdoor playground for enthusiasts of all kinds of sports and recreational activities, including golf, swimming, hiking and mountain biking.
- Weather. Tucson features dry desert air, 360 days of sunshine annually and warm daytime temperatures that turn hot during the summer months.
Tucson Fun Fact
Tucson has been continuously settled for more than 12,000 years, but August 20, 1775 is considered its "birthday."
, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike.