Pediatric Emergency Medicine Job In Naples, Florida
EM PhysicianNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Sheri Martinez: Sign in to view
- competitive compensation
- benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance with flexible spending and health savings accounts
- life, ADD insurance and disability insurance
- CME reimbursement
- paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- sign-on and relocation bonus for full-time commitment
Naples in Brief
Located on the Gulf Coast south of Tampa and north of the Everglades, Naples offers proximity to big-city amenities with a small-town ambience. The self-titled “Golf Capital of the World” claims to have more holes per capita than any other community. The Travel Channel has voted Naples the best beach in America.
The Naples File
- Education. The schools in the District School Board of Collier County have a mission to ensure that all students achieve their highest personal potential.
- Real Estate. Naples real estate includes an extensive collection of luxury estate homes, golf course developments, villas and condominiums.
- Family. Naples is considered one of the top five places for a long life in the U.S.; professionals selected the city as a favorite due to its high quality of life.
- Culture. The Naples cultural scene includes theatre, a philharmonic orchestra, a variety of antique shops, art galleries and restaurants, and world-class shopping.
- Recreation. Naples is a great outdoor playground, given its proximity to the Gulf of Mexico, its challenging golf courses and its tropical landscape.
- Weather. Naples features a tropical climate with sunny skies, soft breezes and an occasional afternoon shower. Highs range from the 70s in January to the 90s during the summer months.
Naples Fun Fact
Naples got its name after being likened to the sunny Italian peninsula, when promoters described the bay as “surpassing the bay in Naples, Italy.”
, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike.