Family Medicine Job In Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Primary Care PhysicianNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Danielle Galvan: Sign in to view
Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in locum and permanent healthcare staffing for major, local, and national hospitals and home health facilities. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates! We are currently seeking motivated Primary Care Physician (LOCUMS) at the Sioux Falls VAHCS in Sioux Falls, SD!
· Manage chronic conditions, evaluate and treat inter-current medical conditions
· Collaborate with a Patient Aligned Care Team (PACT) to provide accessible, comprehensive, coordinated, continuous care to an assigned panel of patients
· Perform a variety of disease prevention related activities including gender and age specific screenings, mental health screenings, and health promotion activities.
· Screen for, evaluate and treat uncomplicated common mental health disorders, including depression and common addictions, with referrals made to mental health providers for further evaluation and treatment as appropriate
· Primary care physician will have responsibility for supervision of or collaboration with primary care mid-level providers
· Physician is expected to provide clinical oversight and to participate in peer review of other primary care providers through periodic chart reviews
· Primary care physician will act as surrogate for absent primary care providers when needed, to include review of CPRS view alerts
· Primary care physician will regularly attend primary care staff meetings, departmental meetings and medical staff meetings
· Timely documentation (notes and encounter forms) is necessary in all areas in accordance with facility policy. All administrative work should be completed in a timely fashion
· Clinical reminders should be addressed as medically appropriate. Quality of care should meet professional standards at all times
· Physician will work within their privileges at all times, unless necessitated by an emergency incumbent will be responsible for providing comprehensive medical care by performing duties to include, but not limited to the above responsibilities.
· Must have an active and unrestricted license from ANY state
· At least two years of experience as a primary care physician
· ACLS, BLS
· Must be board certified
· Locum Position
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT:
Senior Program Manager: Danielle Galvan
Email: Dgalvan @ nursesfirstsolutions.com