Radiologic Technologist Job In Olympia Fields, Illinois
Imaging TechnologistNext Steps... Apply Now
20206 S Crawford Avenue
Days; Evenings; Weekends
Part-Time Not Benefit eligible;8.00/week
WHAT WE NEED
High-tech, hands-on imaging professional
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
X-rays, MRIs, CT scans… each of these images are important diagnostic tools for physicians. Those physicians rely on experts preparing and documenting those images. They require detail-oriented technologists who also treat their patients with compassion and understanding. It’s about more than just the right image, it’s about making the process as comfortable as possible for each and every patient.
Are you trained in imaging technology procedures? Can you accurately document patient information and clinical details? Are you compassionate? Do you enjoy working in a high-tech, hands-on environment? We have just the job for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Prepare contrast material intravenously or orally for Diagnostic Radiology procedures under the supervision of the radiologist in order to perform diagnostic procedures
- Document patient's clinical history on requisitions in order to provide clinical information for radiologist reporting.
- Maintain confidentiality of information and treats all patients with respect and compassion in order to provide high quality care and customer satisfaction.
- Stock and prepare the exam room and equipment for patients according to established protocols and maintains orderliness and cleanliness of the Radiology Department in order to assure a clean and professional environment for the patients.
- Consult with physicians and nursing personnel and reviews patient charts regarding history and procedure in order to provide a clinical history.
- Acquires diagnostic images and transfers images to PACS for the radiologist review and reporting in order to provide documentation of procedures and timely reports.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Correlate and prioritize workload and is flexible when there are interruptions and distractions in order to provide quality services.
- Wear radiation safety monitoring equipment in order to record professional exposure and comply with regulatory agency.
- Demonstrate and utilizes the Franciscan Standards/Behaviors in order to provide harmonious relationships and an optimal work environment.
- Maintain an exceptional attendance record in order to provide appropriate staffing levels.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
1-3 Years Experience
License(s): Radiology Technologist
Certification(s): ARRT-R; Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
Travel:Never or Rarely
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Answer your calling to help, to heal and to give compassionate care. We offer a wide variety of professional and medical careers with excellent benefits. Explore your opportunities with Franciscan Health.