Psychologist Job In Indianapolis, Indiana
PsychologistNext Steps... Apply Now
Behavioral Health Services | Franciscan Health
8111 South Emerson Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46237
PhD or PsyD
WHAT WE NEED
A caring, active listener
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Psychologists have become an indispensable part of everyday health care. They assist patients and families in behavioral health consultations and brief interventions. At Franciscan Health, we value our Psychologists and believe they enhance the outstanding care we provide for our patients.
Do you communicate well with patients, families and fellow staff? Do you have exceptional listening skills? Would you like to work in an environment supported and surrounded by faith? We have a special place that needs your skills.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Complete thorough diagnostic evaluation including all components as outlined in the psychosocial assessment tool on date seen.
- Evaluate and treat patients in accordance with established policies.
- Prepare and sign medical records and psychological testing reports in a timely manner on date seen.
- Participate in multidisciplinary clinical staffing’s to coordinate care of patients.
- Develop treatment plan with measurable goals and obtains appropriate signatures according to policy.
- Provide ongoing clinical assessment, including risk assessment.
- Achieve 90% productivity by fostering clinical relationships and/or increasing scheduled appointments.
- Appropriately refer to physician for psychiatric evaluation.
- Provide individual, family, group therapy as appropriate.
- Plan for termination of treatment and completes discharge summary according to policy.
- Participate in appropriate medical/psychological utilization of psychological services.
- Cooperate in the establishment of procedures and methods of operation for psychological services.
- Assume responsibility for professional development.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Documentation consistently reflects the assessment process with treatment plan revisions as necessary.
- Communicate effectively with referral sources, agencies, schools, etc. to coordinate patient care.
- Knowledge of standards of care and utilization review criteria for level of service provided and adheres to same in clinical performance and documentation.
- Participate in and comply with quality assurance/quality management standards as outlined by the department, organization and HFAP.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
3-5 Years Experience
Travel:Never or Rarely
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Answer your calling to help, to heal and to give compassionate care. We offer a wide variety of professional and medical careers with excellent benefits. Explore your opportunities with Franciscan Health.