RN Job In Lafayette, Indiana
SANE NurseNext Steps... Apply Now
Center for Hope
1701 Creasy Lane
Lafayette, IN 47905
PRN (As Needed)
WHAT WE NEED
Caring, skilled health inspirers
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Meeting the highest standards of health care requires everyday leaders who encourage good health. Caretakers who don’t just administer medication, but who actively listen and assess each patient – looking the patient in the eye and letting them know that they are seen and heard and cared for. RN doesn’t just stand for Registered Nurse here – it stands for Required Nurturer at the Center of Hope.
Can you accurately assess health needs and develop nursing care plans? Do you want to work in an environment where faith and compassion are valued? Have you longed for a place that values your skills and gives you a chance to grow them? If so – get ready to apply to your next job.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans.
Perform forensic examinations, and document and report physiological and behavioral findings of the Center of Hope patient.
Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
Provide information on the disease process, medications, etc.
Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients' responses and conditions.
Prepare patients for and assist with examinations or treatments.
Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions.
Provide counseling, resources, and support to patients, family members, and significant others.
Validate patient comprehension (i.e. return demonstration, verbalization of understanding, etc.)
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Give full attention to what other people are saying, take time to understand the points being made, ask questions as appropriate, and not interrupt at inappropriate times.
- Be aware of others' reactions and understand why they react as they do.
- Knowledge of forensic nursing care principles, procedures, and practices.
- Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Monitoring/Assess performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Understand the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
License(s): Registered Nurse
Certification(s): Basic Life Support Program
Travel:Never or Rarely
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Answer your calling to help, to heal and to give compassionate care. We offer a wide variety of professional and medical careers with excellent benefits. Explore your opportunities with Franciscan Health.