Non-Clinical Entry Level Job In Olympia Fields, Illinois
Materials TechnicianNext Steps... Apply Now
Central Service Supplies
20201 S. Crawford Avenue
High School Diploma/ GED Required
WHAT WE NEED
Organized materials handlers
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Our stock rooms are filled with a wide variety of materials. Our Materials Technicians certainly use skills that would be used in any warehouse or storage facility but here those skills go a step further. Medical Materials Technicians must be able to follow orders to supply the right instruments for a procedure and be able to clean and sterilize equipment.
Can you accurately fill orders? Are you good at following instructions and working with others? Are you reliable? Do you take pride in keeping things organized and properly maintained? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about this job.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Maintain inventory and supplies.
- Fill and stock issue orders and verifying accuracy on items with paperwork.
- Decontamination of instruments/equipment.
- Process, package and wrap of instruments, trays and patient items.
- Follow the guidelines of the computerized inventory system.
- Maintain a clean and organized area.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Warehouse and computer experience.
- Knowledge of infection control processes.
- Exceptional relationship building skills targeted at ensuring teamwork and customer service.
- Talk to others to convey information effectively.
- Exert maximum muscle force to lift, push, pull, or carry objects.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
1-3 Years Experience
Travel:Never or Rarely
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Answer your calling to help, to heal and to give compassionate care. We offer a wide variety of professional and medical careers with excellent benefits. Explore your opportunities with Franciscan Health.