Management Job In Valparaiso, Indiana
Clinic ManagerNext Steps... Apply Now
2307 LaPorte Avenue Suite 8
WHAT WE NEED
Strategic manager of daily operations
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
A physician’s office is more than just a place where patients receive health care; it’s a business. And like any business, it needs a strong manager who can implement a strategic plan while overseeing daily operations. If you love motivating others to provide the best patient care and thrive on handling both clinical and managerial needs – this is just the job for you.
Are you a good at managing people in a fast-paced environment? Do you love setting goals and leading people to them? Are you organized and efficient and easy to work with? We’ve got a great opportunity waiting just for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Provide management oversight to the daily operations and implementation of strategic and operational plans for site location (s)
- Provide assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of the practice activity while promoting collaboration among all members of the health care team.
- Work jointly with Operations Director in the operation of the practice site in responding to both clinical and managerial needs.
- Prepare, manage and control budget.
- Monitor and analyzes any variances.
- Oversee staffing, interviews, performance appraisals and creates an atmosphere and conditions that are conducive to, and foster, motivation of employees.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Interact with others in a calm, friendly and caring manner.
- Active listening skills and empathy toward others.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Follow well-defined instructions and comply with regulations, standards and procedures.
- Multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Proficient computer skills.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
1-3 Years Experience
License(s): Licensed Practical Nurse; Radiology Technologist; Registered Nurse
Travel:Never or Rarely
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Answer your calling to help, to heal and to give compassionate care. We offer a wide variety of professional and medical careers with excellent benefits. Explore your opportunities with Franciscan Health.