Surgical Tech Job In Carmel, Indiana
Surgical TechnologistNext Steps... Apply Now
12188 B North Meridian Street
WHAT WE NEED
Superior surgical support
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Surgeons need reliable and efficient support in the operating room and beyond. They need surgical technicians who are just as comfortable passing instruments as taking patient vitals and handling specimens. Surgical techs that don’t just handle a fast-paced day but thrive in it.
Are you able to follow well-defined instructions on the spot? Are you detail-oriented and organized? Do you work well as part of a team? We have an opportunity you’re going to love.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Arrange instrument trays, prepare sterile drapes and solutions, and help the surgical team put on caps, gowns, and gloves.
- Assist with prep of patients as needed.
- Pass instruments to surgeons and surgical assistants.
- May assist with sponge, needle, and other supply counts to track materials used in surgery.
- May operate suction, diagnostic, and sterilizing equipment, and package specimens to take for laboratory analysis.
- Clinic responsibilities may include rooming patients, taking vitals, orders, and routing phone calls.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Interact with others in a calm, friendly and caring manner.
- Active listening skills and empathy toward others.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Follow well-defined instructions and comply with regulations, standards and procedures.
- Multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
1-3 Years Experience
License(s): Not Applicable
Certification(s): Not Applicable
Travel:Never or Rarely
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Answer your calling to help, to heal and to give compassionate care. We offer a wide variety of professional and medical careers with excellent benefits. Explore your opportunities with Franciscan Health.