Social Worker Job In Indianapolis, Indiana
Crisis ClinicianNext Steps... Apply Now
Crisis Intake Services | Franciscan Health
8111 South Emerson Avenue
PRN (As Needed);0.00/week
LCSW, LMHC, or LMFT Required
WHAT WE NEED
Caring, skilled health inspirers
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
At Franciscan Health, behavioral health covers body, mind and spirit. Our Crisis Clinicians understand that and seek to help each patient find balance. It’s more than a job, it’s a calling – a calling to walk beside each individual and address their specific needs.
Can you accurately document mental and physical assessments? Do you want to work in an environment where faith and compassion are valued? Have you longed for a place that values your skills and gives you a chance to grow them? If so – get ready to apply to your next job.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Respond to multiple requests for psych consults in order of highest acuity.
- Interact with patients and their significant others to collect and assess data.
- Document accurate mental and physical status assessments.
- Formulate clinical impressions keeping in mind age-specific needs of clients.
- Utilize subjective and objective data to formulate appropriate recommendations for ongoing care.
- Communicate and collaborate with patient, attending physician, Psychiatrist, referral source, and insurance company as needed.
- Intervene and insure safety, utilizes resources.
- Safety of patient and others maintained to the extent possible under law.
- Document assessments and interventions.
- Meet legal, institutional and quality standards for documentation.
- Assist with psych assessments in the Emergency Department (ED) and with depression screenings.
- Provide assistance in the ED and on the inpatient units with depression screenings, as time permits.
- Support and participate in hospital and departmental activities.
- Establish goals and objectives for personal and professional growth.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Knowledge of behavioral health principles, procedures, and practices.
- Assess, interpret, and appropriately react to key data about a patient’s case in a timely manner.
- Recognize complex patient cases, react appropriately and alert appropriate team members/payers to issues.
- Identify and provide for age-specific and disease-specific patient needs in relation to medical necessity, compliance, quality and payer guidelines.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills, strong decision-making abilities, organizational/problem-solving skills, and team-building skills with ability to function independently and interdependently as a member of the healthcare team.
- Flexible in work assignments and coverage at multiple campuses.
- Behavioral health experience.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
3-5 Years Experience
Certification(s): LCSW, LMHC, or LMFT
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Answer your calling to help, to heal and to give compassionate care. We offer a wide variety of professional and medical careers with excellent benefits. Explore your opportunities with Franciscan Health.