Information Technology Job In Beech Grove, Indiana
System Director Technology InnovationNext Steps... Apply Now
1500 Albany Street
WHAT WE NEED
Innovative System Director
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Our Systems Director of Technology Innovations plays a big part in leading a cross-functional team that is responsible for the strategic development, piloting, and scaling of new digital initiatives. From building virtual programs and corresponding digital experiences to providing leadership to align with digital IT strategies, this job has it all. Think you’ve got what it takes?
Are you a strong leader? Do you enjoy helping others with technology? Are you detail-oriented and thorough in your work? We have a job waiting for someone like you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Partner closely with leadership across Franciscan to define the vision, roadmap, and supporting processes required to deliver innovative technology solutions to enable digital healthcare.
- Lead the technology platform strategy and technology initiatives that create world class digital experiences to transform healthcare.
- Collaborate with executive teams and leadership across the continuum of care to align virtual technology capabilities with operational strategies.
- Contribute to the overall Franciscan virtual healthcare strategy, user experience, design and development for cross-organizational strategic digital initiatives.
- Responsible for the technology for all mobile apps, websites, patient portals, access/integrated products, digital experience (DX), user experience (UX), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and new vendor selection.
- Develop business cases that drive the digital experience strategy, support new directions and justify investment in new technology.
- Identify and structure appropriate working groups to incorporate new technologies into existing, consolidated or new offerings.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, make tradeoffs, balance the business needs versus technical and operational constraints while continuously improving the customer experience.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Experience with mobile and virtual technology solutions across a large enterprise.
- Proven experience with mobile technology solutions to deliver virtual healthcare.
- Broad understanding of the technology industry, including current and emerging Digital Solutions, and experience managing technology-enabled business change in Healthcare.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Excellent understanding of project management principles.
- Demonstrated ability to apply technology solutions to business problems.
- In-depth knowledge of applicable laws and regulations as they relate to technology issues.
- Articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical addressees.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional service orientation.
- Motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
5-10 Years Experience
Travel:Up to 50%
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Answer your calling to help, to heal and to give compassionate care. We offer a wide variety of professional and medical careers with excellent benefits. Explore your opportunities with Franciscan Health.