Information Technology Job In Beech Grove, Indiana
Application Tech AnalystNext Steps... Apply Now
1500 Albany Street
WHAT WE NEED
Technical App Gurus
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We make extensive use of applications throughout our healthcare system. That kind of scope requires experienced tech analysts who can devise and develop applications. Testing, implementing, upgrading and supporting those apps are also key responsibilities for this role. Think you’ve got what it takes?
Are you good at listening to a problem and devising a solution? Do you enjoy helping others with technology? Are you detail-oriented and thorough in your work? Are you proud of your coding skills? We have a job waiting for someone like you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Responsible for supporting the Service Now platform as well as specific development areas focusing on the request fulfillment and performance analytics process.
- Request Fulfillment Developer creating service catalog items in the Service Now application.
- Initial tasks will include development of service requests currently on the backlog list.
- Implement and/or build applications and supports applications during implementation process
- Plan for when and how applications will be deployed or upgraded
- Work with vendor who is an extension of our staff in implementing, upgrading, supporting and troubleshooting applications.
- Troubleshoot and repair customer reported application/system problems.
- Maintain the system tables, profiles and other application parameters to ensure applications function according to customers’ specifications.
- Work with Application Interface Experts and vendors to design and test application interfaces.
Possible remote opportunity.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Strong web application development with Java based server environments.
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM environment.
- Strong requirements gathering experience.
- A background in IT Service Management is highly desirable with three plus years of experience preferred.
- Experience working with application software design, programming, implementation, and support activities and/or systems software engineering is desired.
- Perform work that is highly complex and varied in nature.
- Develop integrated solutions to resolve highly complex technical and business issues.
- Recognized expert internally and externally within a discipline(s) and often provides strategic direction, guidance and integration of products and services
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
3-5 Years Experience
License(s): Not Applicable
Travel:Up to 50%
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Answer your calling to help, to heal and to give compassionate care. We offer a wide variety of professional and medical careers with excellent benefits. Explore your opportunities with Franciscan Health.