Information Technology Job In Beech Grove, Indiana
IT Master's Student InternNext Steps... Apply Now
Franciscan Alliance Information Services
1500 Albany Street
Beech Grove, 73384 46107
Full-Time; 40 hours/week
WHAT WE NEED
Accurate and efficient multi-taskers interested in healthcare IT
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
A good intern is someone who has a willingness to learn, motivation to succeed, and an eagerness to start their career. A great intern is someone who can do all that and wants to do more. Are you currently obtaining a Master's degree in an IT field? Do you love a fast-paced environment? Do you want to get a head start on your career? If so, we need to talk.
For Summer 2019, we have two Master's student intern openings.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a Master's level intern, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work closely with our CIO and Information Services Directors on higher-level projects within IT leadership
- Assist teams and department with various projects and tasks with a business analyst approach
- Get involved in governance committees
- Contribute to organizational development efforts from an operational perspective
- Prepare presentations/complete a special project as assigned by the Supervisor/Manager.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- High attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Follow well-defined instructions and comply with regulations, standards and procedures.
- Multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Proficient computer skills.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Qualified students will have a Bachelor's degree, and will be pursuing a Master's degree in an IT or business-related field
Previous work/internship experience preferred; No specific languages required.
Travel: Never or Rarely
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Answer your calling to help, to heal and to give compassionate care. We offer a wide variety of professional and medical careers with excellent benefits. Explore your opportunities with Franciscan Health.