Urgent Care Job In Michigan City, Indiana
Physician - Urgent CareNext Steps... Apply Now
Franciscan Physician Network
4111 Franklin Street
Days; Evenings; Holidays; Weekends
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a physician who is Board Certified/Board Eligible to join our team at FPN Express Care Michigan City in Michigan City, Indiana. With outreach to our Crown Point facility, as needed, located at FPN Express Care Crown Point in Crown Point, IN.
WHAT WE NEED
Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on compassionate, clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients and their families. Physician will need to work collaboratively with existing medical staff to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Express Care Hours: Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., Saturday – Sunday 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Open some holidays
- Outreach to Crown Point when needed
- No Call Expectation
- Average outpatient volume: 50 patients per day
- Common Diagnoses:
- Abdominal pain
- Musculoskeletal pain/injury
WHO WE ARE
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of FRANCISCAN HEALTH, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health’s hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. FPN includes over 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers.
With 14 hospitals, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. Franciscan Health takes pride in providing compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at email@example.com or (844) 376-3627.
WHERE WE LIVE:
Michigan City is located in beautiful LaPorte County, IN. Located 1 hour southeast of downtown Chicago, a 40 minute drive to Michigan and 2.5 hours north of downtown Indianapolis. Home to the Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore, Michigan City has a small city, rural and suburban feel that offers affordable cost of living with excellent school options including private and public schools.
- Population: Michigan City = 31,157 Laporte County = 110,884
- Michigan City offers many ascetically appeasing historic buildings.
- Lake Michigan is at your doorstep with swimming, fishing, boating and many other water activities.
- Visit downtown Michigan City for shopping, restaurants and a great sunset over Lake Michigan.
- Diverse employment base with good commercially-insured base of employees
- Outdoors Activities available:
- Charter boats
- Close proximity to Chicago and Michigan
- Located proximal to several Indiana State Parks including Indiana Dunes
- Enjoy 26 miles of Michigan City’s bike trail
- Boating, canoeing and kayaking on your own or with a guided group
- Fishing on Lake Michigan
- Indoor Rock Climbing
- Enjoy the nature trails in Michigan City at Heron Rookery, Mount Baldy or Pinhook Bog
- Hunting opportunities available in the region
- Play a round of Golf at Michigan City’s golf courses
- Chance lady luck at Blue Chip Casino, Hotel and Spa
- Enjoy local breweries and eats
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
0-1 Years Experience
License(s): Physician License
Certification(s): Physician License
Travel:Never or Rarely
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Answer your calling to help, to heal and to give compassionate care. We offer a wide variety of professional and medical careers with excellent benefits. Explore your opportunities with Franciscan Health.