Massage Therapy Job In Lafayette, Indiana
Massage TherapistNext Steps... Apply Now
1501 Hartford Street
PRN (As Needed);0.00/week
High School Diploma/ GED Required
WHAT WE NEED
Professional massage therapist
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Our massage therapists are an important part of a patient’s treatment and recovery plan. They are literally hands-on caretakers, working with skill and knowledge to relieve pain, help heal injuries, improve circulation, relieve stress, increase relaxation, and aid in the general wellness of our patients.
Are you a trained massage therapist? Would you like to use your skills in a faith-based environment? Do you enjoy helping others? We’d love to learn more about you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Perform therapeutic activities, treatments and procedures planned, delegated and supervised by manager, with the exception of direct wound care in the home setting.
- Assess the patient’s response to therapy treatments and adapt the physical environment to maximize comfort for the patient.
- Participate in collaboration with the physician and other disciplines.
- Document daily contact or receipt of instructions in Point of Care format.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Promptly and accurately carry out tasks with minimal follow up.
- Verbal expression is clear, positive, and appropriate. Write clear grammatical thoughts in a legible and understandable manner.
- Communicate to the appropriate audience and alters communication style according to the audience. Seek clarification when necessary
- Demonstrate organization and attention to detail.
- Demonstrate flexibility and a willingness to learn. Maintain a positive attitude regarding change.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
0-1 Years Experience
License(s): Massage Therapist
Certification(s): Basic Life Support Program
Travel:Never or Rarely
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Answer your calling to help, to heal and to give compassionate care. We offer a wide variety of professional and medical careers with excellent benefits. Explore your opportunities with Franciscan Health.