Business Professional Job In Hammond, Indiana
Supervisor Revenue CaptureNext Steps... Apply Now
2434 Interstate Plaza Dr.
WHAT WE NEED
Business Analyst Leader
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The Supervisor, Revenue Capture assists with the supervision of Franciscan Alliance Clinical Documentation Management (CDM) Function and ED clincal denial follow-up Helps provide effective leadership in the growth, development and maintenance of new hire and continued education programs, performance improvement plans and initiatives.
Are you a good communicator? Can you lead and motivate teams? Can you calmly multi-task? If so, we’d like to learn more about you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Analyzes and reviews the work of the Clinical Documentation Management (CDM) Departments and employees.
• Identifies variances and trends in the work of the CDM departments and employees.
• Makes decisions for direct reports in assigned major functional area and performs HR activities such as performance evaluations, disciplinary actions, goal setting, staff planning and interviews.
Oversees the ED Clinical denial appeal process, ensuring appeals are documented properly, routed and filed appropriately, followed-up in a timely manner and second level escalations occur as necessary
• Provides training and educational opportunities to CDM staff.
• Supervises the work of others and manages the performance of individuals through feedback and recommendations.
Assures compliance and departmental charging
Monitors integrity CDM for coding, RVU, price and cost center.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Critical thinking at high level and ability to relate to those at higher level of organization.
- Strong communication and team building skills.
- Practical decision making for daily operations; able to present to staff, management and Board levels.
- Communicate clearly with employees, vendor representatives, and all levels of management both at the Corporate Office and throughout the System while maintaining HIPAA compliance.
- Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Deal calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
3-5 Years Experience
Certification(s): Certificate – Epic HB or CDM, Required Within 3 months
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Answer your calling to help, to heal and to give compassionate care. We offer a wide variety of professional and medical careers with excellent benefits. Explore your opportunities with Franciscan Health.