Information Technology Job In Indianapolis, Indiana
Ambulatory Workque SpecialistNext Steps... Apply Now
Oncology and Hematology Administrative
Franciscan Physician Network
8111 South Emerson Avenue #101
High School Diploma/ GED Required
WHAT WE NEED
Positive Problem Solvers
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Exceptional quality health care doesn’t happen by luck; it happens because there is a team of professionals working together – each doing their own job to the highest standards and working together for a common goal. Our Ambulatory Work Queue Specialist is an important part of this care team by improving the Ambulatory Revenue Cycle workflow and reducing and eliminating denials. Think you’ve got what it takes?
Do you have excellent follow-through skills? Would you like to work in a place that values your skills and believes that serving with faith is the best possible way to serve? We have a team of people waiting for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Manage and correct encounters that fall to the Charge Review, Eligibility, Claim Edit Clearing House and Denial work queues.
- Review and process charges within 48 hours of date received.
- Edit encounters with specific data such as modifiers, payer specific information, CPAT and ICD-10 codes and date of injury as appropriate.
- Review and validate registrations.
- Verify that insurance information is correct. Correct patient accounts and charges for accurate electronic submission. Revise any errors - provider or billing specific edits.
- Assign appropriate ICD-10/HCPC codes.
- Enter data for non-Franciscan Alliance encounters and requests appropriate non-Franciscan Alliance medical documentation.
- Communicate charge error trends to upper management. Identify knowledge gaps and determine training needs in provider practices/departments.
- Report these recommendations to Patient Access Manager.
- Analyze ambulatory work queue trends to assess any established opportunities within revue cycle processes and policies.
- Determine the root cause of ambulatory work queue errors and denials and corrects errors utilizing appropriate processes.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Knowledge of billing and collection systems.
- Knowledge of laws, regulations, or policies impacting the health care industry.
- Knowledge of Managed Care requirements under the Medicare/Medicaid and other third party payor programs.
- Knowledge of patient billing processes and means of paying for care.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Follow directions as communicated in a variety of ways.
- Handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
1-3 Years Experience
Travel:Never or Rarely
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Answer your calling to help, to heal and to give compassionate care. We offer a wide variety of professional and medical careers with excellent benefits. Explore your opportunities with Franciscan Health.