Neonatology Job In Dothan, Alabama
Neonatology - NeonatologistNext Steps... Apply Now
Envision Physician Services is looking for a board eligible or board certified Neonatologist to complete our Level III NICU team in Dothan, AL. See details about the opportunity below:
- Work/life balance with call from home – Off 26-weeks per year! Hour drive to the Emerald Coast Beaches!
- Competitive compensation with start date incentives
- Robust benefits including medical, dental, vision, ST/LT disability, and 401k (effective day 1!)
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Staffing Model: 2 Neonatologists
- Flexible scheduling
- Call from home
- Week on/week off schedule
- 15-bed Level III NICU plus 30-LDRP beds
- 1,500 deliveries annually
- Regional transport team covered by RNs/RTs
- Supportive nursing/administrative leadership
With over 30 years of high-quality Women’s & Children’s services and more than 100 service contracts, Envision Physician Services is a trusted strategic partner for established hospitals and health systems. Combining a national infrastructure with local support, our breadth and depth of clinical and operational resources allow our physicians to spend more time on what matters: delivering high-quality care. We offer competitive compensation, a robust benefits package effective on day one, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
Envision Physician Services provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s services at more than 900 facilities in 48 states. We support our physicians and advance practice providers with the resources needed to deliver high-quality patient care, allowing clinicians to focus on medicine, not its administrative burden. With clients across the country, you’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs and goals at any stage of your career.