Hospitalist Job In Connecticut
Nocturnist Flex Block Schedule in Connecticut and H-1B Visa Cap Exempt CPH# JOB-2540067Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This stable and secure hospital-employed position with the group is offering a competitive salary, incentives, and full hospital benefits package.
You will work in a Connecticut community that is located about 90 minutes to New York City, 50 minutes to White Plains, and 20 minutes from New Haven (Yale).
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested in this hospitalist opportunity, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job number 2540067.
- Established hospitalist program and academic affiliation
- Nocturnist position on a flex block schedule for 15 shifts per month
- Very reasonable admissions with support from staff
- Supervise codes and rapid responses as needed
- H-1B visa sponsorship is 'cap exempt' and available for Nocturnists to start in 2019
- IM Residency program at the hospital. Some supervision & teaching during the shifts.
- Hospital employed position with a competitive salary, incentives, and full benefits package
- Connecticut community is 90 minutes to New York City
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.