Hospitalist Job In New Haven, Connecticut
Nocturnist Flex Block Schedule in Connecticut is 90 Minutes to NYC and H1 Visa Cap Exempt CPH# JOB-2540067Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Nocturnist position on a flexible block schedule to average 15 shifts per month. Will be 12 hour shifts from 7pm to 7am. Very reasonable patient coverage and admissions. Full specialty support and IM Residents may round during the shifts. Some supervision and mentoring possible. Responsible for codes and rapid responses as needed.
A stable and secure hospital employed position with the group. Competitive salary, incentives, and full hospital benefits package.
They can sponsor the H1b Visa and are 'cap exempt' for 2019 Residents. They will consider IM or FP physicians with current hospitalist or inpatient experience.
Connecticut community is located about 90 minutes to New York City, 50 minutes to White Plains, and 20 minutes from New Haven (Yale).
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to email@example.com to be considered.
- Hospital system in Connecticut with an established Hospitalist program & academic affiliation.
- Nocturnist position on a flex block schedule for 15 shifts per month from 7pm to 7am
- Very reasonable admissions with support from staff
- Supervise codes and rapid responses as needed
- H1 Visa sponsorship is 'cap exempt' and available for Nocturnists to start in 2019
- IM Residency program at the hospital. Some supervision & teaching during the shifts.
- Hospital employed position with a competitive salary, incentives, and full benefits package
- Connecticut community is 90 minutes to New York City and close to Yale University in New Haven
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.