RN Job In Hastings, Minnesota
Shared Care Home Care Nursing, RN or LPNNext Steps... Apply Now
Job ID: 2019-1611
Type: Regular Full-Time
Shared-Care opportunity for nurses in the Hastings area! Join Accurate Home Care and work 1:2 with young adults providing ADLs. Shatara and Robert love people and music. Joseph loves Veggie Tales while Christian loves the MN Twins and is described as a "happy guy." We have full and part time day hours available. Consider home care and the opportunity to work 1:2!
Shared-Care salary rate available in this home, call us for details.
- Understanding and complying with the patient's nursing plan of care and physician's orders
- Implementing the nursing process: assessing, diagnosing, planning, implementing, evaluating
- Performing appropriate nursing functions according to state licensure and Accurate Home Care's policies and procedures
- Communicating to the Clinical Manager, physician, and family members significant changes in the status of the patient
- Demonstrating safe and appropriate techniques while providing cares
- Maintaining compliance with county, state, and federal regulations affecting home health care
- Accompanying patient to medical appointments when needed
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Minnesota
- Must be able to show compassion and empathy to persons who are chronically ill, or otherwise disabled
- Must demonstrate an understanding and maturity with respect to the responsibilities and expectations of the position
- Must demonstrate the ability to read, write, and carry out written and verbal directions in English
- Must be able to lift, turn, position, and transfer up to 50 lbs.
- Must be reliable and dependable
- Must have participated in a current Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR course for healthcare providers through the American Heart Association or Red Cross and renewed at recommended frequencies.
We offer flexible scheduling, extensive training, competitive wages, free ongoing education classes, paid time off (for employees 20+ hours), and free accredited CEU's. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees including medical, dental, and vision.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status regarding public assistance.
EOE/AA Employer- Including Vets/Disabled.
Please visit our website and apply online. https://accuratehomecare.com/