CRNA Job In Missouri
Midwestern Academic Setting - Join University Of Missouri's Crna TeamNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- Enjoy a variety of cases via MU's main hospital, Women's & Children's Hospital, Orthopedic Institute and surgical/endoscopy centers
- Variety of shifts available: 8,10,12 and 24-hour options available
- Only 1-2 weekend call shifts per year (no nights)
- Mentoring program available to newer graduates and new hires
- Impressive collaboration between CRNA and MD staff - offering medical direction vs. supervision
- Opportunity to participate in research studies, clinical trials and operational improvement projects
- Full benefit package including pension/retirement (including employer contributions) and all insurances and HSA
- Competitive salary with paid options for additional shifts or extra call if desired
- Benefits also provide a generous PTO plan, including paid holidays
The University of Missouri is an equal access, equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and is fully committed to achieving the goal of a diverse and inclusive academic community of faculty, staff and students. We seek individuals who are committed to the goal and our core campus values of respect, responsibility, discovery and excellence. ?
For additional details and to arrange an on-site interview, please contact:
Job ID#: DD-1902-79854
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.