Finance and Accounting Job In Chicago Heights, Illinois
Site Financial ManagerNext Steps... Apply Now
1423 Chicago Road
WHAT WE NEED
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The Site Finance Manager is an integral part of the Finance function to support the associated Franciscan Alliance health care division and serves as a change agent for operational improvement and strategic growth. From providing reports and recommendations to assist in business decisions and cost improvement opportunities to coordinating the operating and capital budgets, this job has it all. This role requires someone who can assist in developing finance policies and procedures, while providing operational leadership. If you like working as part of a team, this job is for you.
Do you have experience in Budgeting or Financial Analysis? Are you organized and detail-oriented? Can you develop and direct sound financial practices? We’d love to learn more about you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Coordinate the accumulation, preparation, review, and submission of the division’s routine and strategic capital budget consistent with the System’s Budget and Financial Management Policy and Procedure and tracks project expenditure.
- Analyze and report on variances to budget and works with departmental and divisional management to develop corrective action plans.
- Attend various capital meetings.
- Work closely with the division’s leadership team to develop and implement strategies related to performance improvement activities and identify root cause of variances.
- Interface with the Productivity Team and consults with managers on staffing variances and planning
- Assist the finance staff with required financial reporting, financial close, reconciliations, and analysis to ensure accurate divisional financial presentation including investigation of specific variances with management staff.
- Provide support and financial data/analysis to the executive staff.
- Provide ongoing education to departmental managers and division leaders regarding profit and loss reports, service line reports, utilization management, productivity, use of operating and capital budgeting software systems, etc.
- Supervise direct reports and manages the performance of individuals through ongoing coaching, feedback, and development to motivate, engage, and drive a high performing team.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Budgeting and/or Financial Analysis experience. CPA preferred.
- Analyze and synthesize complex quantitative information and communicate results with stakeholders to seek improvement opportunities.
- Critically evaluate and analyze information in written materials.
- Effectively communicate in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience and develop presentations.
- Knowledge of financial and business management principals.
- Program development, including strategic planning knowledge.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
5-10 Years Experience
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Answer your calling to help, to heal and to give compassionate care. We offer a wide variety of professional and medical careers with excellent benefits. Explore your opportunities with Franciscan Health.