Finance and Accounting Job In Wellsboro, Pennsylvania
Assistant Commercial Loan Sales OfficerNext Steps... Apply Now
# of Openings 1
We are looking for an Assistant Commercial Loan Sales Officer to fill an opening immediately in Wellsboro, PA. As an Assistant Commercial Loan Sales Officer, you will perform assigned duties, responsibilities and studies throughout the bank. The qualified candidate will become familiar with operations and procedures in the Commercial Lending Department. Responsibilities will include analyzing and monitoring the credit worthiness of assigned account base, developing new business and gaining knowledge in other duties associated with lending.
Education: Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college, university, or equivalent in Accounting or a related field.
Experience: 0 to 6 months of previous related experience and/or training.
equivalent combination of education and experience.
1. Learn the fundamentals of the lending business under the supervisor and direction of the Director of Lending.
2. Assumes responsibility for understanding credit analyst duties of assessing credit worthiness of customers through quantitative and qualitative analysis during time spent in the Credit Administration Department.
3. Assumes responsibility for understanding commercial and consumer loan services to customers, including receiving and reviewing applications, producing documents for secured loans and unsecured loans, analyzing financial and credit information, assuring loans are in compliance with regulatory requirements and acting on loans when granted loan authority.
4. Analyzes commercial loan applicant's financial information to determine loan feasibility.
5. Training and Education
6. Customer Service - exemplifies Citizens & Northern's Customer Service Standards.