Business Professional Job In Syracuse, New York
Field Coordinator - Syracuse, NYNext Steps... Apply Now
Category Patient Care Manager
DrCruiter has been retained to assist a FANTASTIC, GROWING, Healthcare company find their new Field Coordinator in Syracuse, NY!
Our client partner has developed patent-pending, super user friendy, cloud-based software to facilitate Medicare's new, personality implemented Annual Wellness Visit (AWV). The AWV is an incredibly important initiative designed to improve the health of seniors and reduce long-term healthcare spending by tens of billions of dollars per year. Our client partner is proud to have developed a unique solution that enables providers to deliver better patient care, generate additional income, and improve quality measures as required as part of meaningful use requirements.
POSITION & PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
The Field Coordinator works with our provider clients and our clinical team to optimize practice workflows and generate a high level of penetration in the office.
The Field Coordinator works closely with internal departments (RN's/Clinical Consultants, Schedulers & Operations) and our provider clients to organize and coordinate patient and provider engagement.
The Field Coordinator will ultimately drive practice penetration rates by maintaining our practice rosters and ensuring that every active patient has a wonderful experience before, during and after their visit(s)!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with the Clinical Consultants to identify practice workflows and areas of opportunity
- Coordinate with practices to run reports out of the Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Organize and reconcile patient lists
- Work with Operations Coordinator to verify patient eligibility
- Coordinate and maintain scheduling templates for all practices
- Occasionally help schedule patients during busy times
- Occasionally help with HRA calls during busy times
- Track and maintain a list of all patients who need to be rescheduled and coordinate with internal teams and clients to ensure a new appointment is scheduled
- Create shells of visits in the tool and maintain the rosters within each site
- Local, Daily, travel to your assigned practices is a requirement!
- You may have the option to work from home (occasionally) when there are remote EMR capabilities
- Experience with various EMR systems
- Provider office administrative experience - IN THE HEALTHCARE INDUSTY IS PREFERRED BUT NOT MANDATORY!
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products with specific experience using MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to travel locally up to 100%. (To your local, client/practice offices, daily!)