Medical Assistant Job In Floresville, Texas
Certified Medical Assistant, 30 Minutes to San AntonioNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Lori Haglund: Sign in to view
We are searching for a Certified Medical Assistant to join our team in our Floresville, TX clinic. Only 30 miles to Downtown San Antonio!
- Prepares exam room, equipment and supplies needed prior/during patient examination
- Prepares patient for consultation, taking/documenting Vital Signs (temp, BP, HR, RR)
- This position also include phlebotomy
- Schedule appointments for patients as well as registration
· High School Diploma or GED.
· Requires an RMA or CMA certification from one of the following organizations: (AAMA, NHA, ARMA, NAHP, AMT, NCCT, NAHT)
· 1 to 2 years of related work experience is preferred.
· Excellent customer service. Employees are expected to treat patients with compassion and protect their rights.
· Knowledge of OSHA requirements.
· Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Excellent customer service
- Knowledge of OSHA requirements
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Effective interpersonal and communications skills
Conviva Care Solutions is about togetherness and the commitment we have to one another while providing excellent healthcare. We are a management care organization representing physicians, practices, clinicians, and patients across the states of Florida and Texas. Conviva is seeking a dedicated, compassionate and cheerful – CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT for our FLORESVILLE, TEXAS Clinic - who is interested in being part of a team that focuses on excellent service to others.
Being a part of the Conviva team gives you:
A chance to be you in an enjoyable environment with other high performers that care for one another. If that’s not enough to get your attention we offer tangible and intangible benefits such as medical, dental vision, 401k with matching, tuition reimbursement, PTO, paid holidays, work-life balance, growth, opportunities, and AGAIN a positive and fun culture.
Floresville is a vibrant and growing community and the county seat of Wilson County, Texas. Situated strategically outside of San Antonio and just north of the oil and gas discoveries in the Eagle Ford Shale region, Floresville provides a culturally diverse home for an ever-growing number of residents looking to escape some of the big city bustle for a more intimate community.
At Partners in Primary Care our doctors are there for you, even outside of your scheduled appointments. Delivering comprehensive senior healthcare means there are no questions that are less important than others. If it concerns you, it concerns us. That’s the Right Relationship.