Athletic Trainer Job In Chesterton, Indiana
Aquatics Group Exercise InstructorNext Steps... Apply Now
Franciscan Health Fitness Centers
810 Michael Drive
PRN (As Needed);0.01/week
Trade School / Certification Required
WHAT WE NEED
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Group fitness classes are great motivating tools for people looking to improve their health. The best of these classes can help people push themselves a little harder, make new friends, and enjoy their workouts. A good Group Exercise Instructor creates an environment where those things can happen with safe and enthusiastic fitness classes.
Can you lead a group with high energy? Do you love helping people achieve fitness goals? Do you enjoy staying up-to-date on fitness standards and incorporating them into your programs? We need your skills.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Provide safe, effective, enthusiastic group exercise class leadership of various ages in a variety of formats.
- Respond appropriately in an emergency situation.
- Properly store equipment, record attendance data, and work collaboratively with other facility departments.
- Teamwork attitude and assist your co-workers when needed. Complete all other duties or tasks assigned by the management staff.
- Exhibit strong customer service skills by resolving complaints quickly and promptly.
- Maintain communication to direct report, co-workers, members, employees and guests.
- Encourage all members to participate in programs with Franciscan Health Fitness Centers.
- Complete outside reading and share information learned with class participants and fellow employees.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Strong customer service skills
- Takes responsibility for, attend and complete mandatory testing, training for their specialty, and scheduled staff meetings.
- Keep current on group fitness industry trends.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
0-1 Years Experience
Certification(s): Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation; First Aid
Travel:Never or Rarely
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Answer your calling to help, to heal and to give compassionate care. We offer a wide variety of professional and medical careers with excellent benefits. Explore your opportunities with Franciscan Health.