Information Technology Job In Beech Grove, Indiana
IS EducatorNext Steps... Apply Now
Support Center Training
1500 Albany Street
WHAT WE NEED
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The IS team at Franciscan Alliance develops and implements a wide variety of systems and applications. Our work is seen in every department from nursing to patient registration, from accounting to HR. That breadth of work brings a diverse group of end-users. Our IS Educator works with them all to train them on the effective use of tools and applications.
Do you have strong communication skills? Are you good at teaching non-technical people how to use technology? Do you enjoy presenting in front of a group? Are you a good problem solver? We’d love to talk to you about this open position.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Design, develop, and deliver training and development programs to all levels of Franciscan Alliance end users to enable them to effectively use the information technology tools and applications required to perform their jobs.
- Partner with end users and application groups to analyze training needs and design documentation, classes, workshops, and computer-based training to support FAIS information technology solutions.
- Deliver training to a variety of audiences, understand and apply adult learning principles.
- Provide a set of products and services that enable FAIS to collect, organize, and access various types of knowledge.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Classroom teaching experience with curriculum development or medical experience preferred.
- Evaluate and utilize training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects.
- Proficient understanding of principles in one or more functions of an educator position.
- Solid foundation of general Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to move quickly across various projects.
- Excellent communication skills using tact, sensitivity, sound judgment, and a professional attitude.
- Maintains a positive attitude at all times.
- Excellent presentation skills.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
1-3 Years Experience
License(s): Not Applicable
Certification(s): Not Applicable
Travel:Up to 50%
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Answer your calling to help, to heal and to give compassionate care. We offer a wide variety of professional and medical careers with excellent benefits. Explore your opportunities with Franciscan Health.