Non-Clinical Entry Level Job In Lafayette, Indiana
Scheduling RepNext Steps... Apply Now
1415 Salem Street
Lafayette, IN 47904
Monday - Friday 8:30am-5pm
High School Diploma/ GED Required
WHAT WE NEED
A person who loves the challenge of making people smile
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
When our patients contacted our scheduling representative's, they need hear a competent professional with a warm personality. The kind of person who can find the answers to their questions, handle their scheduling pleasantly and efficiently, and with a sincere goodbye. It’s not the job for everyone – but it might be just the right job for you.
Do you have accurate follow through? Have you been told that you give excellent customer service? Can you work well with a team to find answers and keep things moving forward? Do you value working in a faith-filled environment? If so – keep reading because we’re looking for the best Scheduling Representatives in the area and we want you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Obtain notification of test or procedure to schedule.
- Work with Physician, Physician office staff, and hospital staff in obtaining and supplying information relative to the test or service to be rendered.
- Contact patient and/or Physician for all necessary demographic, medical, and financial information.
- Update scheduling system with test or procedure information.
- Obtain financial verification and pre-certification as required for patient visits.
- Document financial and pre-certification information according to defined processes.
- Refer patients to the Financial Counselor to finalize payment for services.
- Enter all required information to send billing electronically.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Strong customer service skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Professional telephone etiquette.
- Ability to interact with others in a calm, friendly and caring manner
- Active listening skills and empathy toward others
- High attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to follow well-defined instructions and comply with regulations, standards and procedures.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
1-3 Years Experience
Travel: Never or Rarely
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Answer your calling to help, to heal and to give compassionate care. We offer a wide variety of professional and medical careers with excellent benefits. Explore your opportunities with Franciscan Health.