Information Technology Job In Greenwood Village, Colorado
BMC Remedy Systems EngineerNext Steps... Apply Now
Posted Date 2019-01-02
Location US-CO-Greenwood Village
More information about this job:
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.), the world's first end-to-end mobility company, combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent business through mobility, DMI has expertise in mobile strategy, UX, web, and app development, omni-channel commerce, brand and marketing, IoT and big data analytics, and secure device and app management. The company's unique, integrated approach to mobility has resulted in dramatic growth as well as an expanding client base, which includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI is headquartered in Bethesda, MD, with satellite offices around the world. The company was named one of the 2018 Top Workplaces in the Washington, DC area by The Washington Post and received Inc. Magazine's Hire Power Award as one of the top 100 Private Job Creators in the US. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
About the Opportunity
Digital Management, LLC (DMI) is seeking a full time BMC/Remedy Developer/Engineer to support a Defense Information Systems Agency IT infrastructure in the Denver, CO area.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Extensive Remedy administration experience
- Experience with installing, patching, and upgrading Remedy ITSM (Incident, Problem, Change, Asset, Knowledge, Service Level, and Service Request Management)
- Solid understanding of architecture including load balancing, high availability, scalability, and fail-over solutions
- Ability to review user requirements, provide feedback with respect to ITSM capabilities, and implement well engineered solutions
- Ability to leverage built-in ITSM capabilities in satisfying user requirements
- Experience with installing and configuring Remedy Single Sign On, BMC Remedy Smart Reporting, BMC MyIt/Smart IT, BMC Atrium Orchestrator
- Experience with installing Mid Tier and Tomcat
- Experience configuring server groups
- Experience in advanced troubleshooting (e.g. Server logs, plugin logs, etc.)
- General network troubleshooting skills
- Extensive experience using Developer Studio to customize ITSM modules
- Experienced in migrating definition changes and/or data between environments and identifying definition deltas using Migrator, definition experts, and Import Tool.
- Experienced in using Atrium Integrator Spoon
- Able to modify approval mappings as needed
- Advanced data analysis skills including Standard Query Language (SQL)
- Experience with Windows, Solaris, and Linux operating systems
Education and Years of Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5 plus years of experience in Remedy BMC systems deployment, integration, operations, and sustainment.
- IT Level 2 required. (Can start with ITL2, but needs ITL1)
- DOD 8570 Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level I compliant
- Remedy BMC Ticketing System integration, configuration, deployment, and sustainment
- Must have Security + CE certifications. (Have 30 days to obtain)
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certification
- Advanced proficiency in the Windows Server operating system
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and client focus a must
- Ability to work in a team environment with other SMEs of different technical backgrounds
- Microsoft Certified System Administrator or Microsoft Certified IT Professional - Server Administration
- Proficiency in industry standard desktop applications especially Microsoft Visio, Office and specialized architecture tools such as SPARX Enterprise Architect
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds
- Job will require physical activity, including but not limited to working under desks for computer installations
- Must be able to walk long distances for 20% or (certain percentage) of the day
- IT Level 2 required. (Can start with ITL2, but needs ITL1)
- Active Secret (SSBI) or Top Secret clearance (IT Level 1)
- Must be able to work core hours 9 AM to 3 PM and on occasions extended work days.
- On occasions, must be available for after hours and weekend recalls to assist with systems outages or emergencies.
Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. Being part of the DMI family means we care about your wellbeing. As such, we offer a variety of perks and benefits that help met various interests and needs, while still having the opportunity to work directly with a number of our award winning, Fortune 1000 clients. The following categories make up your DMI wellbeing:
- Community - Blood drives, volunteering opportunities, Holiday parties, summer picnics, Tech Chef, Octoberfest just to name a few ways DMI comes together as a community
- Convenience/Concierge - Virtual visits through health insurance, pet insurance, commuter benefits, discount tickets for movies, travel and many other items to provide convenience
- Development - Annual Performance management, continuing education and tuition assistance, internal job opportunities along with career enrichment and advancement to help each employee with their professional and personal development
- Financial - Generous 401k match for both pre-tax and post-tax (ROTH) contributions along with financial wellness education, EAP, Life Insurance and Disability help provide financial stability for each DMI employee
- Recognition - Great achievements do not go unnoticed by DMI through Annual Awards ceremony, service anniversaries, peer-to-peer acknowledgement through Give-A-Wow, employee referral bonuses.
- Wellness - Healthcare benefits, Wellness programs, Flu Shots, Biometric screenings, on-site lactation rooms provide employees with several wellness options
Employees are valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company.
The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability.
***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship may be required for some positions.