General Cardiology Job In Texas
Noninvasive Cardiology In Central TexasNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting a cardiology group in hiring a Noninvasive Cardiologist due to growth in
- Employment available
- Attractive yearly salary (at least $482,377 the first year!) + lucrative incentive program
- Sign-on bonus ($25K)
- Relocation assistance (up to $15K)
- Potential student loan repayment
- Potential monthly training stipend (up to 24 months)
- Full Benefit Package (Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, Critical Illness, Life Insurance, Retirement, 30 days a year of?
- PTO, 18 weeks of sick leave, and more)
- $2,000 Texas License Fees reimbursement?
- Malpractice coverage would begin the first day and includes tail coverage for tenure at HMC ($1,000,000 & $3,000,000?
- policy limits)?
- Continuing Medical Education - $5,000 per year and five paid days per year?
- Marketing to community and region included ?
other major cities in Texas. ?Brownwood is a small and quaint town, and home to 19,288 people. As the largest city in a?
70 mile radius, Brownwood is the ideal place to practice medicine. Brownwood is known for some of the best hunting and?
fishing in Texas.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.