Internal Medicine Job In Kentucky
IM or FM Opportunity Offers Sign-On and Student Loan Repayment for Kentucky CPH# JOB-2543747Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You will receive full benefits with a special internal pharmacy benefit program, with all prescription medications free and covered. You will also receive relocation assistance, sign-on bonus, and loan repayment offered, four weeks of PTO with one week of CME. This position offers a highly competitive salary with RVU bonuses
This community is an easy drive to Nashville, Louisville, or Bowling Green.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Carrie Lautenslager at 203.663.9395 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Monday to Friday schedule is flexible, will accommodate
- Option of outpatient or traditional setting
- Outstanding earning potential with physicians earning over $250K
- Community an easy drive to Nashville, Louisville, or Bowling Green
- Multi-Specialty group with full onsite services
- Excellent salary and RVU bonus incentives
- Full benefits package, relo assistance, and signing bonus
- Loan repayment available and possible up to $250K
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.