Internal Medicine Job In Georgia
Northeast Atlanta Primary Care Part-time Bc Im/fm PhysicianNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Join 35-year old multi-specialty group with several offices in the Atlanta suburbs!
- 18 of the providers are primary care in a collaborative, low-key environment
- 16 - 24 hours/week
- Clinics are open 9A to 6P, Mon thru Fri; 10A to 4P Sat & Sun; 10A to 2P
- Weekends optional for part-timers
- Fixed schedule rotating at 2 offices, may travel short distance during lunch
- Clinics see both scheduled and walk-in patients (NOT urgent care)
- Physicians can expect to see 10 to 12 patients per 4-hour sessions when established
- Main office is well equipped with MRI, CT, ultrasound, xray, pharmacy, PT and Lab
- Easy access to specialists including ortho, cardiology, neurology, asthma/allergy
- Hourly + bonus for part-timers
- Great suburban Atlanta location!
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.