Physician Assistant Job In Massachusetts
Critical Care Advanced Practitioner Needed In Western MassachusettsNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Seeking an experienced Acute Care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with 1 minimum of 1 year experience to join a growing Critical Care service.
- Work with a supportive team responsible for managing a diverse acute patient population in both our Medical and Surgical ICU?s
- Highly valued and respected role with access to advanced training and mentorship
- No call
- (3) 12 hr shift rotation monthly of day/night
- Enjoy an excellent relationship between Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Nursing & support staff, and the ability to participate in mentoring and teaching students
- Competitive Compensation & Benefits?
- Excellent organizational, communication and team skills are essential, with a strong commitment to quality, safety, and patient-centered care.?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.