Physician Assistant Job In Massachusetts
Trauma & Emergency Surgery Advanced Practitioner Needed In Western MaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Seeking ?an experienced Acute Care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join a dynamic Level 1 Trauma Center.
- Provides high level trauma, acute care surgery, and surgical critical care to patients of all ages
- Collegial, growing and supportive multi-disciplinary team
- Join 7 Trauma Surgeons and 2 experienced Advanced Practitioners
- Competitive salary and benefits with high quality, low cost medical/dental, plenty of paid time off, CME, and an impressive retirement plan
- Must have at least 2+ years of Trauma and/or Acute Care experience?
- Ability to multi-task in high paced environment
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.