Business Professional Job In Mishawaka, Indiana
Manager Purchase ServicesNext Steps... Apply Now
Central Supply | Franciscan Alliance
1515 Dragoon Trail
WHAT WE NEED
Purchased Services Leader
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The Manager of Purchased Services develops and executes the purchased services strategic sourcing program. This role requires someone who can balance providing departmental support, while consistently searching for creative process improvements. If you like working as part of a team and dealing with operations, this job has it all.
Are you a great problem solver? Are you a good leader? Are you detail-oriented? Can you communicate effectively with others? If so, we’d like to learn more about you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Serve as the primary resource to analyze, schedule, scope and negiotiatea wide variety of purchased service relationships for the system and its facilities.
- Identify opportunities to aggregate system-wide purchased services volume to bid and reduce costs by gathering and analyzing financial and operational data.
- Develop annual savings plan in conjunction with supply chain departmental goals and achieve annual savings targets.
- Develop and maintain a Purchased Services dashboard that measures each facility’s performance via various metrics and predefined benchmarks.
- Develop internal relationships at the system and facilty level to ensure vendor performance.
- Manage Franciscan Alliance and/or GPO Purchased Services Sourcing Events, determine the key stakeholders that should be involved and coordinate efforts.
- Act as liaison with the GPO for the purchased services contract portfolio.
- Manage vendor relationships for Purchased Services in concert with key stakeholders and contract requirements.
- Act as a resource and support to the end user departments to ensure the vendor performs in accordance with the contract terms.
- Proactively search for creative process improvements for sourcing services to expand the portfolio of standardized contracts and the financial and operational impact of the purchased services contract portfolio for the health system.
- Promote and ensure adherence to the values of the health system in all purchased service vendor relationships and methods used to perform the services.
- Attend purchasing and supply chain meetings to ensure the work is well connected with the current and future needs of the overall health system.
- Prepare presentations, reports, and communications as needed to ensure alignment of the work teams and help foster support for the Purchased Services efforts.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Develop and maintain knowledge of internal and external data sources that can be used to analyze the current state of services spend and performance.
- Maintain professional/technical knowledge.
- Experience in sourcing and contracting services and/or supplies in a large hospital or multi-hospital/health care system environment.
- High knowledge of Excel, MS-Word, PowerPoint software.
- Experience with the development of service contracts and management of vendor relationships.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
3-5 Years Experience
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Answer your calling to help, to heal and to give compassionate care. We offer a wide variety of professional and medical careers with excellent benefits. Explore your opportunities with Franciscan Health.