Geriatric Medicine Job In West Palm Beach, Florida
Geriatrics Employment Opportunity in Exclusive W. Palm Beach FL Retirement VillageNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Lourdes Kvalem: Sign in to view
A remarkable opportunity for a BC/BE Geriatrics specialist to provide services in a practice located in a beautiful retirement community. The practices is very established, with tenured administrative and clinical staff. This position is open on account of the current Internal Medicine physician seeks to relocate to another area Tenet practice. Qualified candidate must be comfortable being the only physician on this site. Practice is backed up by Tenet Florida Physician Services (TFPS) an area foundation made up of over 200 physicians. This multispecialty group provides services in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and Palm Beach County Florida.
• 100% outpatient practice with some nursing home visit in the area
• Board Certification with comparable/recent work experience is required
• Graduating residents or recently trained, BE candidates encouraged to apply
• Hospital affiliations with coveted flagship area hospital in West Palm Beach
• Hospitalists services provided 24-7; thus no rounds or hospital call duties required
• Office staff assists with management, appointments, billing, and collection services
TFPS employment benefits:
• Competitive MGMA remuneration package
• Favorable life/work balance practice; work Mon-Fri 8-hour work days
• Full host of employment benefit include: health insurance, PTO, CME, 401K, & more
• Relocation/sign-on bonus pay package, productivity incentive compensation
• TFPS provides practice support in Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Business Development, HR, IT and PR; enabling physicians to focus on patient care
Good Samaritan Medical Center is a 333-bed acute care hospital, which has been providing sophisticated, personalized medical care to Palm Beach County and the Treasure Coast for over 90 years.
As one of the area’s leading cancer centers, the hospital’s Cancer Institute provides general and highly specialized cancer services with a patient navigator program. Good Samaritan Medical Center’s Comprehensive Breast Center has earned National Accreditation. Good Samaritan Medical Center also offers technologically advanced surgical treatment options through its Surgical Institute, which boasts minimally invasive surgical techniques through advanced robotic and computer-assisted surgical technology. The MyNewSelf Surgical Weight Loss Program specializes in multi-disciplinary care, and our experienced team offers some of the most effective procedures available for surgical weight loss in South Florida.
The hospital also cares for patients with known or suspected cardiovascular diseases through its Cardiac and Vascular Institute. As a certified Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission, Good Samaritan Medical Center delivers timely, advanced protocols proven to save the lives and health of stroke patients. For its cardiac care, Good Samaritan Medical Center has earned designation as a Five-Star Rated hospital for coronary interventional procedures as well as treatment of heart attack and heart failure. These outcomes helped the hospital achieve the American Heart Association Get With the Guidelines Gold Plus Heart Failure Award.
In addition, Good Samaritan is proud to feature “Special Deliveries,” its maternity services department. Many additional services are available on the Good Samaritan Medical Center campus through the Sleep Disorders Center; a full-service, 24-hour Emergency Department; and a wide range of diagnostic and surgical outpatient services. Good Samaritan is also home to The Palms Medical Detoxification, one of a select few hospital-based medically supervised alcohol and drug detoxification centers.