Psychologist Job In Abilene, Texas
Part Time Psychologist - Healthcare Assessments - VA PatientsNext Steps... Apply Now
Dr.Cruiter is seeking a Psychologist who will provide Healthcare Assessments for patients who belong to the local VA Healthcare Network.
Provider will work in an outpatient office setting with new and existing VA patients. The provider will provide psychologica assessment overview thru utilizing the VA Medical Center's standard of care portal.
Office is open 8am-6pm, Monday-Friday- No weekend, No nights. You will see anywhere from 4-9 patients per week
We are looking for a provider to work 3 days in Abilene! Flexible Hours!!!
There are also no patient follow ups as well! Work at your own pace!
- Previous experience working with VA patients is a plus, but not required
- Doctorate level Ph.D or PsyD graduates in Clinical, Counseling or School Psychology from an APA accredited program at the time of graduation
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have an active TX license.
Please contact us immediately for consideration!