Nurse Practitioner Job In Temple, Texas
Nurse Practitioner - Healthcare Assessments - Temple, TXNext Steps... Apply Now
DrCruiter is seeking a Nurse Practitioner (NP) who will provide Healthcare Assessments for patients who belong to the local VA Healthcare Network.
Provider will work in an outpatient office setting with new and existing Veteran patients. The Nurse Practitioner will provide full healthcare assessment overview thru utilizing the VA Medical Center's standard of care portal.
Office is open Monday through Friday from 8am-5pm
** This is a full-time 40 hours a week position! With Full-Benefits + PTO + 401K w/match.
Employer pays 75% of your healthcare benefits and you get 12 days of PTO, plus major holidays.
With these assessments, you will NOT need to prescribe any types of medication to your patient! There are also no patient follow ups as well! Work at your own pace!
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Must have active TEXAS license
- Must be a graduate of a CCNE program
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please contact us immediately for consideration!